When do tickets go on sale?
Thursday 20th July
11:00 BST | 12:00 CET
Dublin | Aviva Stadium | 28 June 2024
13:00 BST | 12:00 CET
Dublin | Aviva Stadium | 29 June 2024
15:00 BST | 16:00 CET
*Dublin | Aviva Stadium | 30 June 2024*
How do I purchase tickets in the sale?
Tickets will be available to purchase via the Ticketmaster website, and randomly selected access code holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets starting at approximately the times and dates listed above.
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
We expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. Please note, receiving a purchase link and code does not guarantee you tickets. Ticket availability is limited. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while currently-available inventory lasts.
You'll receive an email from Ticketmaster, on Wednesday 5 July confirming next steps. If you are randomly selected to receive a purchase link, the ticket sales will begin per the schedule above and will continue while currently available inventory lasts.
1/ Sign in to your Ticketmaster account associated with this e-mail address.
Please note that only Ticketmaster accounts associated with e-mails that have been assigned codes will be allowed access to the sale.
2/ When tickets go on sale:
- Click the above link(s) to the event page(s) for the show(s) you're eligible to access.
- Log in to your account using the account credentials associated with this e-mail address.
- Waiting rooms will open 30 minutes before sales commence.
- Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in this email.
- For the best chance to secure tickets, take a moment to select the ticket types and quantity that are right for you before you initiate a search.
- Do not refresh the page during this time.
- When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.
- You may not purchase more than four (4) tickets.
- For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the sale.
When should I expect my access code?
If you are selected to receive an access code, you will receive a code via two SMS messages the afternoon before the ticket sales begin. These two SMS will include timing details and a link to where the on-sale will occur, and your unique, non-transferrable access code.
Are the Ireland shows ‘lead booker’ events?
There has been a change to the terms and conditions of sale for tickets purchased for Taylor Swift’s Ireland shows to remove the ‘lead booker’ requirement. What this means is that there is no longer a requirement for the lead booker to be present and attend the show alongside their accompanying ticketholders. This is a change made in favour of ticket buyers, making it easier for fans to use their tickets.
Please note that this applies to shows in Ireland only.
How can I resell my tickets?
As of 1 August 2023, ticketholders will be able to resell their tickets via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents, being Ticketmaster in Ireland.
Ticketholders can resell any or all of their tickets, including the lead booker ticket.
Through the official resale facilities, ticket resale prices are capped to help combat the inflation of ticket prices and put a stop to ticket touting and bots.
Purchasing tickets via the official resale facilities also ensures that the ticket you are purchasing is genuine. As set out in the terms and conditions of sale, any tickets found to be purchased via resale on the non-official secondary market will not be valid for entry into the concerts and will be cancelled. Therefore, we strongly advise that you sell and purchase your tickets via the official ticket agents.
Can I resell my VIP tickets?
Ticketholders can resell their VIP package tickets via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents, being Ticketmaster in Ireland.
If a ticketholder decides to sell their package tickets, please note that all package contents (including merchandise) will also be transferred to the resale buyer.
Can I transfer my tickets?
In addition to the official resale facilities, fans will also be able to transfer their tickets via their approved ticket agent’s app or website, to share tickets with friends and family who are also attending the concert.
Ticket transfer will be made available much closer to the date of the shows and fans will be notified by email when ticket transfer is available.
Fans will then be able transfer all of their tickets, including the lead booker ticket.
For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions of sale published on the website of your official ticket agent.
Can I give tickets as a gift?
Transfer will be available for all tickets closer to the event. This means you will be able to transfer your tickets to whoever you choose and the lead booker will not need to be present.
Ticket transfer will be made available much closer to the date of the shows and fans will be notified by email when ticket transfer is available. Fans in IE will then be able transfer all of their tickets. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions of sale published on the website of your approved ticket agent.
Do I have more chance of getting a ticket the earlier I register?
No, registering early during the registration window will not give you any advantage, as long as you make sure you register before the registration window closes. Please note, registration does not guarantee access to the sale, or to tickets. We expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. A limited number of fans will get access to the sale, and others will be put on the waitlist. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
Tickets have gone on sale, I registered and never received my access code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code nor that you will have the ability to purchase tickets. Please note, we expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
Can I transfer my access code to someone else?
No, codes are non-transferable and should not be shared. Codes are also only valid to purchase up to the advised ticket limit, subject to availability.
I have access requirements, how do I register for tickets?
The registration period for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in Ireland is now closed.
If you are selected to receive a purchase link and code, Accessible tickets will be available to purchase via the Accessible symbol on the main event page on Ticketmaster, subject to availability. Once you purchase tickets, you will also need to be registered with Ticketmaster’s accessible database. You can do that in advance here: https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000108478. There will be Wheelchair Accessible seats are located on Levels 1, 3 and 5. Ambulant Disabled, Sight Impaired, and Hearing Impaired seats are located on East Level 1. There is a lift up to concourse level, and then approximately 5-7 steps down to rows. Wheelchair Accessible and Sight Impaired tickets may be purchased with a complimentary attendant ticket. If you have not registered your requirement for a carer with Ticketmaster, this attendant ticket may be charged at a later date. All such tickets are sold only in pairs in a 1:1 ratio. Ambulant Disabled and Hearing Impaired tickets can be purchased up to the event limit (4). If you need these seats and have registered a requirement for a carer with Ticketmaster’s accessible database, you can request a purchased ticket be transferred to a complimentary attendant after purchase via your My Account function. (Limits apply.)
If you are purchasing tickets in a 1:1 restricted area, you can also buy up to the event limit in another part of the stadium.
What are the age restrictions for the event?
Under 16s accompanied by an adult over 25 years of age
Can I enter multiple codes?
No. Only one code can be processed during each transaction. Separate transactions will be required for each access code held. Due to demand, all events have a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
What happens if I’m on the waiting list?
If you move off the waiting list, you will receive two SMS messages containing your access code details and where to access the relevant on-sale. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time. When notified, your SMS will include:
• A link to the on-sale;
• Your unique access code
Please also watch your email - if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details.
Purchasers are held to a ticket limit of 4 (four).
Please note, getting off the waitlist does not guarantee access to tickets. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
What if I participated in the “Midnights” pre-order offer for access to the Taylor Swift The Eras Tour Presale?
Ticketmaster are not allocating the codes for anyone that registered for this presale - more information can be found here.
Terms and conditions
1. Your ticket(s) are digital mobile tickets that will be delivered in the lead up to the
show to the ticket agent’s app/your account which you will be instructed to
download to your smart device.
2. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the event organisers.
3. Each ticket holder must be in possession of their ticket on their smart device.
4. Your ticket(s) are sold by the event organisers directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
5. Your ticket(s) will immediately become invalid if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the official ticket agent fan to fan exchange. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket via unauthorized outlets renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of (four) 4 per access code and customer.
7. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents (Ticketmaster, AXS, and official venue ticket agents) are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
8. You will need to use a mobile smartphone to access tickets.
9. You may be required as a condition of entry, to comply with any Covid 19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).
VIP Package Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances.
- The artist, show and venue reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
- VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser on any primary outlet or authorised reseller. Offer not valid if purchased outside of any primary outlet or authorized reseller.
- ** Very Important ** - VIP merchandise will not be shipped outside of IE under any circumstances – no exceptions. If you are not a resident of IE and you have purchased a VIP Package, then an alternative local merchandise collection location will be provided in IE. Non-residents will be contacted in advance of the show date with additional local merchandise collection details.
- VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry.
- Delivery of VIP merchandise can occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package.
- For general questions and inquiries, please contact VIP Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to clearly indicate what city and show date you are inquiring about when e-mailing customer service.