Ticketmaster works with a number of retail partners to provide fully computerised entertainment ticketing services that enable people to walk in, buy a ticket, and carry it away in-hand. Ticket Centre staff members use the Ticketmaster system to show you seating plans of the venue, and event information, including venue directions and facilities available onsite. You can pay for tickets by cash, cheque or Ticketmaster Gift Vouchers in all locations. Credit and debit cards can be used in nearly all sites. Please note that Ticket Centres cannot accept any phone calls regarding tickets. Once tickets have been purchased they cannot be exchanged, refunded, cancelled or replaced. Of the many Ticketmaster events, the vast majority are available from Ticket Centres. However, a very few can only be booked by telephone or online as some promoters and venues will only accept their own tickets for entry to events and not ones issued by the Ticketmaster computer system. Therefore, Ticket Centres cannot sell these tickets, as they are unable to print the tickets out. If you would like to check availability before you travel to a Ticket Centre, or if you would like to book by phone with a credit card, please call the appropriate number above. See https://www.ticketmaster.ie/ticketcentres to find your nearest Outlet.
Articles in this section
- What is 3DS 2.0?
- I have a code, why can't I book in the presale?
- Why are better tickets sometimes available after I've booked?
- Why is there sometimes a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
- How do I find out if concessions are available for my event?
- Can I bring my child and will they need a ticket?
- Is there any age restrictions on events?
- What are the ticket prices?
- What are the booking fees for?
- Troubleshooter - Why are my tickets released while I'm trying to book?