Gift Wrap is an option available on the delivery page when booking online. Tickets will be sent along with a gift wrap wallet in Ticketmaster colours - ideal if you want to gift the tickets as a special present. Tickets will be dispatched within 5 days of purchase and will be sent to the billing address only. Tickets cannot be sent directly to the gift recipient. This is a non-secure delivery method. If the option is available, you may want to choose DHL as your delivery method. (Gift wrap is not available on Secure Post). If you selected Gift Wrap as your delivery method and have not received the Wallet and your tickets within 2 business days of your event, please contact Ticketmaster Customer Services immediately. Gift Wrap is available at the following prices: Events in the Republic of Ireland - €4.75 Events in Northern Ireland - £3.95
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooter - Why are my tickets released while I'm trying to book?
- What can I do to improve my chances of booking tickets when popular events go on sale?
- What does "Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster" mean when I try to book?
- How does My Basket work?
- The Cure - Malahide Castle
- George Ezra 2019 Tour
- Anne-Marie: Speak Your Mind Tour 2019
- Electric Picnic 2019
- Accessible Tickets
- How to order Accessible tickets?
Have more questions? Submit a request