Different venues and promoters may have different policies regarding their accessible and companion pricing, which we here at Ticketmaster cannot influence. We can only sell at the prices and quantities specified by the event organisers. This means that sometimes you may receive a free carer seat in a venue for one show and not for another. As this changes on an event by event basis, it is best to check your preferred event for specific details.
Articles in this section
- I have accessible requirements - how do I book tickets that will meet my needs?
- Is there free or discounted companion or carer tickets for my event?
- How long do I have to provide you with proof of my accessible requirements?
- What is Accessible Tickets online verification?
- Why do I need to provide proof of accessibility requirement and what documentation is acceptable?