If you’re having any issues with transferring your tickets, check here first for some simple troubleshooting steps which often resolve the most common queries without the need to wait for a response from the team!
I’ve transferred tickets but my guest hasn’t received the email
There are a few things you can try to make sure your guest receives their invitation:
- Allow up to a few hours for the email to come through, and get your guest to check their junk/spam folders
- If it definitely hasn’t been received, cancel the transfer from your account and start again
- Double check the email address is entered correctly
- Transfer the tickets through your account on our website rather than the app
- Try using a different browser
- Try sending to an alternative email address, if possible
If you’ve followed all these steps and your guest still isn’t receiving the invitation, please contact us on the link at the bottom of this page.
Ticket transfer isn’t available in my account
We’ll provide the option to transfer eTickets whenever we can, but it isn’t available for every event at the moment – it can vary depending on the event.
If you don’t see the option in your account, this means that the transfer facility isn’t currently available. It may be made available nearer the time, but unfortunately this isn’t something we can guarantee or confirm in advance – we can only advise to keep checking back to your account.
If transfer isn’t available, this means that your entire group will need to arrive together for the event and the tickets can only be accessed from your account.
Why can’t I accept a transfer invitation?
If you’re having trouble accepting an invitation for tickets a friend has transferred to you, please try this first:
- Be sure to use a web browser to accept the tickets, not the Ticketmaster app
- Try using a different browser or device
If you’re still having issues, ask your friend to cancel the ticket transfer through their Ticketmaster.ie account and try again.
If you are still having difficulty transferring your tickets, please contact us.