When and where is Ed Sheeran performing in Ireland on his 2022 tour?
- Croke Park, Dublin on 23 April 2022.
- Croke Park, Dublin on 24 April 2022.
- Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Cork on 28 April 2022.
- Páirc Uí Chaoimh, Cork on 29 April 2022.
- Thomond Park, Limerick on 05 May 2022.
- Thomond Park, Limerick on 06 May 2022.
- Boucher Road Playing Fields, Belfast on 12 May 2022.
- Boucher Road Playing Fields, Belfast on 13 May 2022.
When do Ed Sheeran tickets go on sale?
Tickets for Ed Sheeran's 2022 Ireland tour dates go on sale from 8am on Saturday 25 September 2021.
Please note: You need to have your mobile/smartphone on hand during the purchase process.
How can I buy Ed Sheeran tickets?
- In preparation for tickets going on sale, we recommend that you register an account if you do not have one already.
- The promoters of Ed Sheeran are committed to combatting unethical secondary ticketing and resale.
- Your mobile/smartphone will be your ticket which will be contained within an app or wallet. Once the tickets have been purchased you will receive a simple email confirmation as proof of purchase. This is NOT your ticket or ticket(s).
- You will receive instructions on how to access your ticket(s) much nearer to the shows.
- Upon arrival at the show, you will then be required to present your mobile/smartphone device containing your ticket(s), and you’ll scan yourself and your party into the venue via the turnstiles/entrances.
How will my mobile/smartphone be linked to my ticket?
- Your mobile number will be verified and linked to your tickets during checkout.
- Your tickets will only be accessible within the iOS or Android Ticketmaster App.
- You will need to unlock your tickets using your verified mobile number closer to the date of the event.
- If you don’t have the Ticketmaster App, please download it to your mobile device after purchase and sign in with your account details.
- Please ensure your phone is fully charged when you arrive at the venue so that you can access your tickets.
How will my mobile number be verified in checkout?
During the checkout, you’ll be presented with a box to provide the mobile phone number you want to link to your ticket. A code will then be sent to this mobile phone and you will be required to enter this code before you can proceed. This number will then be linked to your order. When you can unlock your tickets, a code will be sent to this number again for you to enter.
I live outside of Ireland and can’t download the app. Can I still buy tickets and go to the show?
Yes, you can buy still buy tickets. Our Fan Support team will contact all customers who have an address in their account outside of Ireland. We will provide guidance later this year with more information on how to collect your tickets.
How many Ed Sheeran tickets can I buy?
There will be a strict limit of six (6) tickets per show date per transaction. This restriction is in place in order to give as many people as possible a fair chance to buy tickets. The whole party must arrive at the same time as the person with the mobile/smartphone device containing all the tickets.
Please note: Any and all transactions that are detected as bot purchases, patrons creating duplicate accounts in order to purchase more than the ticket limit or any action that indicates a suspicious purchase in excess of the ticket limit will be cancelled.
What if we want to go as a bigger group/family?
You will have to try to complete another order with another mobile device.
How do I arrange to buy tickets for someone with accessibility needs?
Customers who require either a carer to accompany them to the shows or have accessibility needs can purchase these via our website.
Can I buy Ed Sheeran tickets as a gift?
The matching ID of the surname of the lead booker will be an entry requirement. The other tickets bought by that person can be used for other people as long as they ALL arrive with the lead booker. If you want to buy tickets as gifts, then you’ll also have to attend to get your recipients into the show.
What are the age restrictions?
- All venue age restrictions are clearly displayed on the sales pages on the website.
- Under 16s should be accompanied by an adult. No children under five are allowed.
- In the unlikely event you are looking to purchase tickets on behalf of 16- to 18-year-olds who do not have access to a smartphone, we recommend that you attend the show with the group.
What are the entry requirements?
- To gain access to the concert you are required to bring your fully charged mobile phone or smartphone. You may be required to produce your email booking confirmation and a valid form of photo ID that matches the name on the confirmation.
- Accepted forms of photo ID are a current driver’s license (including provisional license), a current or recently expired passport (provided the picture is a good resemblance of the holder) or the government-backed PASS scheme.
What if my phone is out of battery so I can’t access my ticket(s)?
Please make sure your phone is fully charged before you leave the house to avoid this situation. Of course, if you run out of battery go to the box office where someone will be able to assist you to find your order.
What if I lose my mobile phone or change my number before the shows?
Please contact us. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
What if my mobile phone was lost or stolen on the day of the show?
Don’t worry, we have a full record of every lead booker who bought tickets for the shows and will be able to help. Please make your way to the box office in the first instance.
When will we receive our tickets?
Remember, we are operating a digital mobile/smartphone ticketing system. Therefore, no physical tickets will be posted or emailed in advance. Your phone contains your ticket(s) and they’ll be sent to you nearer to the time of the shows.
Are cameras allowed?
Professional cameras (deemed as cameras with removable lenses), video and recording equipment are strictly forbidden. Personal use cameras and smartphone cameras are fine.
How early should we turn up?
Check the website for door opening times and do allow yourself plenty of time to get in before the start of the show.
What if I can’t get in with my tickets – it failed to scan, and I’ve been turned away at the turnstile?
Don’t worry, we can try and help you. In the first instance, head to the box office where someone will be able to help you work out what’s gone wrong. Remember DO NOT buy a ticket from someone you don’t know either in person on the street OR from an unauthorised secondary ticket website.
I can’t go any more and need to sell on my ticket. What do I do?
The reselling of any Ed Sheeran ticket is strictly forbidden other than through our official face value resale platform. Any Ed Sheeran ticket offered for resale elsewhere, either online or offline, will result in the entire original booking being cancelled. The original purchaser and their party will be refused admission and any other purchases they hold will also be cancelled. For information on how to sell your tickets through our resale platform, click here.
What is unethical secondary ticketing and ticket resale?
- Unethical secondary ticketing is when people buy tickets at face value and then resell them at inflated prices via non-artist approved methods and websites, thus denying real fans the chance to buy at face value.
- Ticket touts and unauthorised resellers use multiple payment cards, false identities, and sophisticated computer programmes ("bots") to buy up large amounts of tickets which they then offer for resale at highly inflated prices.
What else are you doing to combat the secondary market?
Your mobile phone number is linked to your ticket order. Your tickets are linked to both your account with Ticketmaster AND your mobile phone number. This means your ticket and the individual information you gave when you purchased are linked. If a ticket is resold in any method other than via official face-value resale channels, then the mobile phone number will not be linked to the ticket(s) and you will be refused entry to the venue.
How much are the ‘’face value’’ tickets?
The tickets are €81 GA & €91 seated plus service charge in Cork & Limerick. Tickets in Belfast are £75 plus service charge.
I live outside Ireland and can't download the app. Can I still buy tickets and go to the show?