f you’re seeing Pass Disabled when trying to access your Ticketmaster tickets in your Apple Wallet it may be for one of the following reasons:
- You may have purchased a ticket from a third-party platform that wasn’t transferred correctly.
- You may not be using the latest version of iOS 16.4 and the latest version of the Ticketmaster app.
- Your phone may not support the latest iOS which is required to add tickets to your wallet.
Follow these steps to re-add them:
- Head to the Ticketmaster app to find your ticket.
- Ensure you’ve upgraded your phone to iOS 16.4 or above and you’re using the latest version of our app.
- Once you’re on the latest version of each, press the add-to-wallet button.
- Verify your Apple ID, and you’ll be ready to go!
You can also use the rotating barcode from your My Account to get into your event. If you can’t view your ticket in your Ticketmaster app or view the rotating entry token, please contact the seller you purchased your ticket from.