Do you need to reset your password?
Follow these steps and quickly get back into your Ticketmaster account:
- Go to the My Account sign in page.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Type in your email address and select Next.
- You’ll receive an email or a text if you selected the phone option with a one-time code. It can take up to 30 minutes for the email to arrive – don’t forget to check your junk/spam folders!
- Type in that code on our site and select Confirm.
- If you’re using a landline, we’ll call you to provide the code. Unfortunately, we can’t utilise Google Voice or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to verify your account.
- Reset your password.
If you’ve followed the steps to reset your password and see an error message, contact Fan Support.
Verifying your identity
While signing in, you may be asked to verify your identity by completing a CAPTCHA. Just follow the instructions to move forward in the sign-in process.
There are a couple of reasons why this may have happened:
- You were browsing too quickly for our site to catch up.
- You’ve disabled the requested browser cookies.