Before the sale
Were you selected?
If we’ve sent you a confirmation email that you’ve been randomly selected, we’ll send you a text message with an access code 12 and 24 hours before the presale. The message will include timing details, a link to where you can purchase your tickets and your access code.
Where are you buying the tickets?
1. Sign into your My Account. Make sure you know your Ticketmaster password or reset it in advance if you’ve forgotten!
2. Make sure you’ve got up-to-date valid credit card and billing information in your account. Visit the FAQ How do I update my details? for more information.
Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. Requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, but proactively setting up your account with a valid credit card and updated billing information is encouraged - and you’ll get your tickets faster!
How do I know if I’m registered for an event’s ticket sale?
Before the sale, we’ll send you an email confirmation letting you know if you’ve been invited to shop for tickets. The process varies from event to event, and the number of codes provided to fans is based on ticket demand and availability.
Registering doesn’t guarantee you’ll receive a code or be able to purchase tickets.
If I’m not selected, will I still have a chance to get tickets?
Yes, you’ll still have the opportunity to purchase tickets from other available presales or during the general sale.
When the sale begins
- At the specified time, click the link you were sent. If you’re using a desktop - make sure you’ve typed in the link from your phone so you’re ready.
- You’ll enter the Smart Queue. To keep your place in line, stay on the page and don’t refresh.
- Once it’s your turn, enter the code exactly how it appears in the text in the space labeled Offer Code.
- Find your tickets. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis as tickets aren’t guaranteed. Each event has a strict maximum ticket limit.
- Then checkout!