To ensure fans are receiving the correct accommodations and that Free Essential Companion tickets are going to eligible fans, you'll have to submit proof of eligibility after requesting accessible tickets. Your order may be cancelled if no supporting document is provided.
The Free Companion policy may not be applicable for every event or venue.
Below is a list of documents we may accept when considering allocating a complimentary ticket:
- Letter from a medical professional, including a doctor’s note or a letter from an occupation therapist
- An LTI Card (Long Term Illness)
- Carer’s allowance
- Letter or report from an aural specialist confirming that hearing loss has been recorded at 70 - 95 dBHL or worse.
- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate from your ophthalmic surgeon or letter from the NCBI or similar.
- A personal letter from the GP, community nurse or social worker
- Benefit Award letters
- Copy of a blue badge (we would need to see both sides)