If you provided an email address, we'll send you a confirmation within 72 hours. You can also see your booking details by logging into your online account and checking your order history. If you booked over the phone, rather than going to the order history, choose Print Receipt and you can pull up your booking details using your phone number and the card details you paid with. Please see below for a step to step guide for this: Click here to log into your account/if you haven't got an account, you can create one here. Choose Print Receipt from the menu on the right of the page Enter the phone number you gave us when you booked (but leave out the first 0) Enter the card number you paid with Select the country your event’s in from the drop down menu Once the above has been entered, click the submit button to view all matching bookings.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Transfer FAQs
- How do I change the address on my Order?
- What are the benefits of having an online account?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- I booked over the phone - why isn't my booking showing on my online account?
- Can I have a refund or exchange on my tickets? My plans have changed.
- What if my tickets are stolen?
- The stub has come away from my ticket - Can I still get into the event?
- Damaged or smudged tickets - what can I do?
- Gift Receipts