When you're ready to buy tickets to your next event on Ticketmaster, take a look at these top tips for a great experience.
Before the sale
- Sign in or create a Ticketmaster account. Have your password handy or reset it in advance to avoid any delays.
- Ensure your billing and delivery details are up to date. If you're signed up to Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code, make sure that you know your password before tickets go on sale.
- Have a back-up plan — if the show you wanted sells out, have a second venue or date in mind to book!
- Double-check your time zones to make sure you’re selecting your desired event and venue.
- Make sure that you’re using a steady internet connection. If you’re using a mobile, you may want to try using wifi rather than 4G/5G just in case you lose signal.
- Download the Ticketmaster app so you can manage your tickets from your device.
- Avoid waiting on the event page as the timer counts down. Staying on the page before the sale doesn’t put you into a queue, and the page will need to refresh when tickets are released which might slow you down.
- Make sure you’re in the know!
During the sale
- Avoid ticket cancellations by following the ticket limit.
- Review the venue’s age restrictions to make sure young fans can attend.
- Save time during the onsale by searching for the Best Available ticket. This filter will scan all sections and prices to provide you the best ticket option at that time, pending availability.
- Don’t look like a ticket bot! It may result in you being blocked for a period of time and unable to shop for tickets. Here’s what to remember:
- Stay within one browser window and on a single device or it may result in errors.
- Don’t refresh your browser multiple times for multiple ticket searches.
- When using the interactive seat map keep this colour key in mind:
- Blue means the section has tickets that match your search. The darker the blue colour, the more tickets in the section that match.
- Gray means the section has no more tickets available or doesn’t have tickets that match your search.
- The pink resale logo with two circling arrows means the tickets are being sold by other fans.