Unfortunately, we can't issue a refund to any new cards you might have. On the advice of our bank, we only refund the card that was originally used to pay – this is to make sure that the refund goes to the right place and avoids any problems. Most of the time, if you've had a replacement card for the same account the refund will go into your account automatically and you won't need to do anything.
Articles in this section
- Booking Accessible Tickets
- Event Status Updates
- Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Circle of Friends
- SSE ARENA BELFAST - Important Venue reopening information
- Ticketmaster International- Booking for Overseas Events
- My card has expired – how do I get my refund?
- Covid-19 FAQ
- Why do tickets sell out so quickly sometimes?
- What are Platinum Tickets?