If you’re having issues printing or accessing your Print-at-Home tickets, this is the place to check! We’ve put together some tips for solving common queries about Print-at-Home without the need to wait for an agent to get back to you.
‘Your tickets aren’t quite ready yet’
If you see this message in your account, don’t worry – this is completely normal, and your tickets will be available for you to print nearer the event date. Please allow until 5 days before your event.
Error message in my account
If you’re seeing an error message in your account instead of an option to print your tickets, there are a few things you can try:
- If the event doesn’t appear on that page, try accessing your tickets on a different browser/device
- If you’re using the app, make sure you have the most up-to-date version, or try again on a browser
If you’ve tried all of these steps and you still can’t access your tickets, just click ‘Contact Us’ below to find out how to get in touch.
I can’t print my tickets
Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
Make sure your printer is on and connected to your computer.
Make sure your printer has enough memory available and try closing any unnecessary programs.
The event and seat details are missing from the printouts
If only the background of your tickets have printed without the event and seat details, try this:
- Open the .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Select ‘File’ and ‘Print’ from the top menu
- In the printer window, select ‘Advanced options’
- Check the ‘Print as image’ box and click OK
Print your tickets again, and this time they should come out with the event and seat details.
I can’t sign into my account
If you can’t access your tickets because of issues signing into your account, please reset your password. You can reset your password by selecting the 'Forgot Password' link here!