We now have a fan guarantee for our customers, where we can offer a 24-hour cooling off period. This means you can cancel and refund, or exchange your order if you change your mind within 24 hours of booking with us.
To claim a refund, the cardholder just needs to click contact us via the Fan Guarantee form here
There are a few things that aren’t covered by the guarantee though, so be sure to check the exclusions below before putting in a request.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available for any bookings made through any partner sites
- Fan Guarantee does not apply where (a) your order is for Tickets that are season tickets, instalment-payment tickets, deposit-payment tickets, multi-part/multi-day/series tickets, In Demand Tickets, Collector Tickets, VIP tickets, tickets that are part of Packages, and tickets that were purchased from our Groups department
- Refunds are not available on bookings within 14 days of the event.
- You can request up to three refunds in a calendar year.
- We’ll refund the full value of your order unless the tickets have been posted.
- We can only cancel the tickets themselves – if you added any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets, you’ll still be charged for these.
- We can only offer exchanges for tickets in the same price bracket or higher, subject to a €6 admin fee per booking. Please be aware that if an event does sell out, an exchange won't be available.
*Certain exceptions apply. See our purchase policy for full details.
If you are outside of the Fan Guarantee 24-hour cooling off period, you could always sell your tickets to another fan for no more than the price you paid. You can do this on Ticketmaster’s new ticket exchange – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. Click here for more information. Please note that not all events are eligible for resale.