It's really easy to list your tickets for sale directly from your Ticketmaster account, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign into your My Account.
- Select your order in My Events.
- Click Sell Tickets. If the button doesn’t appear or you see resale not available, your tickets aren’t eligible for resale.
- Select the ticket(s) you want to sell and tap Continue.
- Follow the prompts, choose your pricing and enter a payout method.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
In order to resell tickets for events in Ireland, you must have a Sterling or Euro bank account. In addition, ensure you’ve completed your Seller Details in the My Profile section of your My Account. Listings are removed around three days before an event takes place and any unsold tickets will remain yours.