Our Fan Guarantee policy allows you to change your mind within 24 hours of booking with us, you can cancel and refund or exchange your order.
There are a few things that aren’t covered by the guarantee, so be sure to check the exclusions below:
- Refunds or exchanges for any bookings made through any partner sites, including Ticketmaster Theatre.
- Season tickets, instalment-payment tickets, deposit-payment tickets, multi-part/multi-day/series tickets. In Collector Tickets, VIP tickets, tickets that are part of Packages, and tickets that were purchased from our Groups department.
- Bookings within 14 days of the event.
- Service charges and order processing fees.
- Any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets — you’ll still be charged for these.
- We can only offer exchanges for tickets in the same price bracket or higher for the same venue and event. Exchanges are subject to a £6 admin fee per booking. If an event does sell out, only a refund will be available under Fan Guarantee.
If you are eligible for a Fan Guarantee refund, submit a request through your Ticketmaster account. You can learn how on our How to Contact Us page.
If you are outside of the Fan Guarantee 24-hour cooling-off period, you could always sell your tickets to another fan for no more than the price you paid through Ticket Exchange. All you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. Visit our FAQ page for more information on selling tickets. Not all events are eligible for resale.