Only tickets that show in your Ticketmaster account can be sold on Ticketmaster Resale, which excludes a booking made through one of our partner sites such as Ticketmaster Theatre, Frontgate or Ticketweb.
There are a small number of tickets that can’t currently be resold on resale. If this is the case, you'll see a Resale not available message instead of the Sell button.
If you don't have the options to sell your tickets, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- The Events Organiser or artist hasn't activated resale.
- Your order includes add-ons such as car park and early entry passes.
- The event is within five working days.
- You used a gift card for partial or full payment.
- You purchased the tickets from resale.
- The ticket is for a theatre show.
- Your order includes festival tickets purchased on a payment plan/deposit scheme.
- Your order includes accessible tickets.